Friday, June 23, 2023

It All Comes From God

 Scripture:

“Wealth and honor come from you alone, for you rule over everything. Power and might are in your hand, and at your discretion people are made great and given strength.”  ‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭29‬:‭12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

David was nearing the end of his life. He had ruled as an incredible king. He had seen incredible blessing and prosperity during his reign. After all he had done and witnessed, he declared that wealth and honor come from God along and that power and might are in God’s hands. He believed, after all he had seen, that at God’s discretion people were made great and given strength. It all begins with God and it all ends with God.

Application:

We can work hard to be successful. We can study, prepare, and be diligent, but it is the Lord who promotes and brings down. Our place is to give our very best, work hard, have a great attitude, and seek the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, then let Him open doors, positions, and bring forth the blessings. If we put God first in everything we do, He will take care of putting us where we need to be. Seeking God first and foremost, is the foundation of a life of blessing and prosperity.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, teach me Your ways. Help me to walk in Your paths all the days of my life. I want Your kingdom to come and Your will to be done in my life. I want You to open doors, bring blessing, and lead me. Help me to follow You well and to listen to Your voice. Let me live a life You can promote and trust.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment