Saturday, June 17, 2023

Father’s Day and Ulam

 Scripture:

“Ulam’s sons were all mighty warriors and expert archers. They had many sons and grandsons—150 in all. All these were descendants of Benjamin.”  ‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭8‬:‭40‬ ‭NLT‬

Observation:

Benjamin’s descendants, Ulam’s sons, were all mighty warriors and expert archers. They also had many sons and grandsons. Ulam, apparently, knew how to raise sons to be powerful men. He helped raise 150 sons and grandsons, and every one of them were powerful warriors and mighty in battle. 

Application:

As Father’s Day approaches tomorrow, I want to become a spiritual father to many who will become mighty arrives and expert archers in the kingdom of Heaven. I want my spiritual sons to produce and multiply. I long to see sons in ministry that impact nations for the kingdom of God. The older I get, the more I want to invest my life into the next generation of spiritual sons and grandsons.

Prayer:

Father, use my life to bless my sons. Let my earthly sons follow You completely and let them walk in step with You every day of their lives. Let me also be a spiritual father to many who will reproduce after their kind. Let sons arise that will touch the world for God’s purposes. Let my life count and leave a legacy of multitudes who are expert ministers and warriors for the Lord.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment