Monday, June 19, 2023

Let the Whole World Know

Scripture:

“Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done.”            ‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭16‬:‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬ 

Observation:

David here tells us to give thanks to the Lord and to proclaim His greatness. He follows that by telling us to let the whole world know what He has done. God loves when we proclaim His goodness to all the world. He loves it when His people share His message with the whole world. He is awesome and deserves to be praised.

Application:

We must make it our mission to tell the world about the greatness of our God. I need to share more with people I run into about all the Lord has done for me. He had blessed me. He has healed me. He has delivered me so many times. He has protected, provided, and helped me through vast numbers of situations. Without Him, I can do nothing.  He is my source and my resource. He is my strength and shield. I want the world to know how good God is.

Prayer:

Father, help me to be Your biggest promoter. I want to let the world know all You have done for me. Open doors for me to share the greatness of my God. I will go and proclaim Your goodness to every nation, tribe, and tongue. I am Yours and want to lift Your name and make it famous among the nations.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment