Monday, June 5, 2023

There in Spirit

 Scripture:

“But Elisha asked him, “Don’t you realize that I was there in spirit when Naaman stepped down from his chariot to meet you? Is this the time to receive money and clothing, olive groves and vineyards, sheep and cattle, and male and female servants?”  ‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭5‬:‭26‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When Gehazi went to get money from Naaman, Elisha knew about it and caused the leprosy from Naaman to come on Gehazi. When Elisha confronted him about it, Elisha said, “Don’t you realize I was there in spirit when Naaman stepped down from his chariot?” Elisha knew everything that had happened because he was “there in spirit.” He received revelation from God and saw what was physically impossible to see.

Application:

I want to walk with God like Elisha and see things that are physically impossible to see. I want to see through God’s eyes what is going on around me. I want my spiritual eyes open to see what I need to see in order to be effective in the Kingdom. I want to walk with God and hear His voice clearly. 

Prayer:

Father, I want to see like Elisha saw. I long to hear what You are speaking clearly and to do what You are doing. Help me to walk in step with You and to be on Your agenda each day, accomplishing Your will. Teach me to SEE in the spirit. 

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment