Friday, February 9, 2018

We Have Enough!

Scripture:

Exodus 36:6 "So Moses gave the command, and this message was sent throughout the camp. 'Men ad women, don't prepare any more gifts for the sanctuary.  We have enough!' So the people topped bringing their sacred offerings."

Observation:

God's people had gotten on board with building the Lord a tabernacle of ornate detail.  They wanted to give God their best.  When Moses asked them for donations, the gifts poured in until he had to tell them to stop bringing their gifts.  He told them, "We have enough!".

Application:

God has blessed us so much and we should be in place of offering everything in our lives to Him because of all He has done for us.  Our hearts should be bent on hearing the Lord say, "We have enough!".  A generous spirit is something powerful in the hands of the Lord.  I want to walk in God's generosity in my life.

Prayer:

Lord God, teach me to be a generous person.  Help me not to be selfish, but willing to give more and more of myself to You.  I am an offering to You.  I give You my whole life.  Use it for Your glory.  Let Your voice guide my life and help me to walk in wisdom, yet completely yielded to You.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment