Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Anything is Possible

Scripture:

Mark 9:23  "'What do you mean, 'If I can?' Jesus asked.  'Anything is possible if a person believes.'"

Observation:

A man brought his demon-possessed son to Jesus' disciples and they were not able to cast the devil out.  The man came to Jesus and told him about it and said to Jesus, "if you can" cast it out.  Jesus rebuked the man and said, "What do you mean, 'if I can?'"  He went on to say that anything is possible if a person believes.

Application:

We can't ever question whether God can do something.  He is able to do far above what we can even think of.  We must believe what Jesus said, "Anything is possible if a person believes."  Faith is crucial to a strong walk with God.  We must come to Him "believing" He can do what He says He can do.

Prayer:

Lord, Increase my faith.  Help me to truly believe at a higher level.  Teach me to walk in faith and not by sight.  I need You this morning.  You are my everything!  Help me to follow You with integrity of heart.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment