Monday, February 5, 2018

So I Can Live Among Them

Scripture:

Exodus 25:8  "Have the people of Israel build me a holy sanctuary so I can live among them."

Observation:

God told Moses to have the people of Israel build him a holy sanctuary so that He Could live among them.  God's desire, throughout Scripture, was to have a people who would be His and He could be theirs.  This was only possible if they prepared a Holy Place for Him.  He wanted to be with them, but the place had to be holy.

Application:

God sent His Son Jesus, to make us holy. so that He could be with us.  He paid an incredible price to make us holy, and by that, He can walk with us and talk with us.  He can be our God and we can be His people.  God can only live in holy places.  We need to offer ourselves to Him and ask Him to purify our lives.

Prayer:

Lord, thank you for sending Jesus to make me holy so we could be together.  Help me to keep myself holy and spotless before You.  Cleanse me and make me pure.  I want to walk with You and know You more intimately every day.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment