Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Inspections

Scripture:

Exodus 39:43  "Moses inspected the work and saw that they had done it just as the Lord had commanded.  So Moses blessed them".

Observation:

God gave Moses a lot of things to do and extreme details concerning what He wanted and how He wanted it.  Moses had to trust others, skilled people to manufacture their part of the whole project.  Moses "inspected" their work and blessed them when he saw that it was done right according to what the Lord had told him.

Application:

I am a person that struggles with delegation.  I know what the Lord has spoken and feel like I need to do the entire task myself so that I do it exactly how I feel the Lord wants me to do it.  I struggle with asking people for help and really struggle in "inspecting" what others have done and possibly having to tell them I want it done over because it was not what I was looking for.  I need to learn that inspection is a good thing and that people will never get better at what they do unless what they do is inspected.

Prayer:

Father, I have struggled with this for years.  Help me to be bold enough to inspect the work of others and bless them when it is done well.  Help me to be able to say when something is not up to my standards and when it needs to be done differently.  Help me to "inspect" the work of those who help me and to speak up when it is not well done.  I really need Your help in this Lord.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment