Thursday, February 25, 2016

Increase

Scripture:

Leviticus 26:9  "I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you".

Observation:

While God was giving His law to Moses and the people of Israel, He also reminded them of His covenant with them.  He set up many, many laws and restrictions, but then told them that if they did their part of the covenant, He would also do His part.  If they did their part, He would give them favor, increase their numbers and keep His covenant.

Application:

When we do our part, God always does His part.  When we follow Him wholeheartedly, we can expect increase.  God loves to bless and prosper His people.  He loves to make them fruitful and to favor them in every area of life, but He needs us to do our part of the covenant.  When we do things God's way, we get God's results!

Prayer:

Father God, You are the giver of every good gift.  You are the one who delights in blessing His people when they do what is expected of the.  You are faithful!  As I follow You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength, would You bless my life, my family and my church.  Let Your favor be on my life in greater measure and let me see increase in everything I put my hand to.

I Am Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment