Friday, September 26, 2014

His Plans and Wisdom

Scripture:

Isaiah 28:29  "All this also comes from the Lord Almighty, whose plan is wonderful, whose wisdom is magnificent".

Observation:

From this verse I see the prophet speaking about the Lord.  He lets us know that God's plan is wonderful and his wisdom is magnificent.  When we follow God's plan for our lives, we will see his wonder and just how good His plans are for us.  He is also wiser than the wise and all wisdom belongs to Him.  He knows what is best for us and His plans are beautiful for our lives.

Application:

We must realize that the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy, but the Christ came to give life and life more abundantly.  We must stop blaming God for every bad thing that happens to us.  His plan is wonderful and His wisdom is magnificent.  James tells us if we lack wisdom, we should ask of God who gives it liberally and doesn't hold it back.  We can walk in the magnificent wisdom of God when we seek Him.

Prayer:

Lord, Help me stay on Your plan and not my own.  You have all wisdom and I ask You to let me walk in Your wisdom.  Help me make right decisions and to see your plans for me come to pass instead of my own.  I trust You.  Lead me today I pray.  I need You more now than ever.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment