Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Righteous Never Forsaken

Scripture:

Psalm 37:25  "I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread."

Observation:

David had observed something is his years of watching people.  He said that from youth to being old he had never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread.  Throughout life this was his observation.

Application:

When we walk in righteousness, we can expect to see the hand of God revealed in our lives.  When we follow God's path for our lives, we will observe the same in our lives.  God said He will never leave us nor forsake us.  We can trust Him.  He will always come through and our children will not be begging for bread.  God is faithful to us as we follow him in righteousness.

Prayer:

Father, I want to serve You well all the days of my life.  I want to hear well done, good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of the Lord.  I also thank you for this promise and ask you to take care of my family.  I want my family to see your provision for us.  I want my sons to see your goodness every day.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment