Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Promises for My Children

Scripture:

Psalm 102:28  "The children of your servants will live in your presence; their descendants will be established before you".

Observation:

The Psalmist here tells us that the children of God's servants will live in his presence.  I see a promise here that, as I have served the Lord with all my heart, my children will live in the presence of God.  It says that my kids children will be established before God.  I look at this as a promise concerning my sons today.

Application:

I believe that both my sons will live in the presence of God.  Because I have served the Lord with my life, I believe my children will walk in joy, peace, and will be sensitive to the voice and the presence of God.  I believe my grandchildren will be established before the Lord.  This means both of my sons children will be blessed because they will be brought up in the presence of the Lord.

Prayer:

Lord, show my sons Your glory.  Let them live in Your presence.  Let your glory surround them every day and let them know You intimately.  Let them be strong in You and let their children be blessed and established because of their relationship with You.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment