Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wisdom From God

Scripture:

II Chronicles 9:7  "How happy your people must be!  How happy your officials, who continually hear your wisdom!"

Observation:

Solomon was given wisdom by God.  His wisdom exceeded the wisdom of everyone before him and even after him.  The above verse shows the effect of a person who walks in God's wisdom.  Wisdom made those around Solomon happy.

Application:

When we walk with God, His and seek Him, His wisdom will begin to fill us.  As we seek His face concerning our lives and the things we should do, those around us should see God's wisdom in us and it should make them happy!  God is all-knowing and has all wisdom.  The wisdom of the ages resides in us.  We need to seek Him and His wisdom.  When we do, those around us will rejoice as they see how God works in our lives.

Prayer:

Lord, give me Your wisdom today.  Let every decision I make be led by You.  You are the wisest of the wise.  Fill me with your wisdom and let me not be led by my own mind, but by your Spirit.  Let my decisions and my leadership be filled with your wisdom and let it bring joy to those around me.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment