Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Walk With God that is Clearly Seen by All

Scripture:

Genesis 26:28  ""We saw clearly that the Lord was with you; so we said, 'There ought to be a sworn agreement between us' - between us and you.  Let us make a treaty with you".

Observation:

The blessing on Isaac's life was so apparent that his enemies wanted to make a treaty of peace with him.  They could see clearly that his life wasn't normal, but blessed by a supernatural God.  It was so strong in their eyes that they wanted to make a treaty with him because they never wanted to be in opposition to him.  They realized his God could destroy them easily.

Application:

I want to live a life that brings God glory like this.  A life so blessed that people are afraid to be your enemy.  A life that nobody can deny is blessed by a supernatural God.  God was so clearly seen in Isaac's life that his enemies were afraid of him.  I want those around me, friend and foe, to see the hand of God operating in my life.  I want to walk with God is a way that is clearly seen by all.  I want God to be lifted up through my life.

Prayer:

Father, I want to walk with You in such a way that your blessing is clearly evident to everyone around me.  I want my life to bring You glory like Isaac's did.  Teach me to walk by faith and draw near to me as I draw near to You.  You are my life.  Live big in me.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment