Thursday, September 29, 2011

God's Wisdom

Scripture:

I Kings 4:34 "and men of all nations, from all the kings of the earth who had heard of his wisdom, came to hear the wisdom of Solomon".

Observation:

God gave Solomon supernatural wisdom. He became the wisest man who ever lived. From this verse I can see that kings from all over the world came to hear Solomon's wisdom. People all over the earth had heard about his wisdom. This wisdom doesn't come from studying harder, but from seeking the Lord and hearing His voice more and more.

Application:

God has all wisdom. He has all knowledge. He is all powerful. Therefore, we, as His people, should stand out from the crowd as having wisdom, knowledge and power. Wisdom comes from God and we must seek God. As we seek Him, we become more like Him and wisdom fills our lives. Solomon was extremely wise and the whole world knew it. God has been around since before the beginning. He possesses all wisdom.

Prayer:

Lord, Once again I tell you, I want to know You more. I want to hear Your voice of wisdom clearly. Whenever I have a decision to make, let me not lean on my own wisdom, but on Your wisdom, guidance and direction. Open my ears to hear Your clearly and give me a heart to respond in obedience to whatever Your call me to do.

Yours Forever,
Jeff Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment