Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Greatest Honor

Scripture:

II Corinthians 6:1 "As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain".

Observation:

Paul describes himself in terms of being a fellow worker with God. It is as if he and God worked together to bring about God's will on earth. In the context, he was talking about reconciling people to God as though God were making His appeal through us. He understood that God worked together with him as he was leading people to Christ and reconciling them to God.

Application:

When I am ministering on Christ's behalf, I am a co-worker of God. I am never alone when I am working for Him. He is working together with me to reconcile people back to Him. What a blessing and the greatest honor in the world! We get to work together with God to bring about His will on the earth. When we are ministering, we are doing it through the power of the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of God will speak through us, and the job will get done.

Prayer:

Father, what an honor to work with You to bring about Your will on the earth. Cleanse my heart and mind, so I can be a better fellow worker with you. Help me represent You well and speak on Your behalf. Work with me to build Your kingdom on this earth in greater dimensions than ever before. I want You to flow with me and work through my life. Let me be an empty vessel You can fill and use for Your glory.

Love You,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment