Thursday, January 30, 2020

That My Name May Be Declared

Scripture:

“But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭9:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

This verse takes place in the midst of the plagues of Egypt where God was telling Pharaoh to let His people go.  He said to Pharaoh that the purpose God had raised up Pharaoh was to show His power and that His name would be declared in all the earth.  God was using Egypt to demonstrate His power and for His name to be feared in all the earth.

Application:

God has always desired for the world to know Him and to see His power and goodness.  His will has always been the extension of His kingdom in all the earth.  When we get on board with the plans and purposes of God, we will see His blessings.  God raises us up to show His power through us and to declare His name in all the earth.  We are blessed to bring Him praise.  When we understand this fully, we will see His blessing on our lives more and more.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, let my life be used for Your purposes in the earth.  Demonstrate Your power and goodness through my life.  Give me testimonies to share with the world and open doors for me to spread Your kingdom throughout all the earth.  I give my life for Your purposes Lord.  I am Yours.  Establish Your kingdom through my life.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment