Friday, March 18, 2016

No Lack

Scripture:

Deuteronomy 2:7  "The Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands.  He has watched over your journey through this vast wilderness.  These forty years the Lord your God has been with you, and you have not lacked anything".

Observation:

Moses and the people of Israel were nearing the Promised Land after 40 years of wandering in the wilderness.  Moses told the people that God had really blessed them and watched over them.  He reminded them that for forty years, God had been with them and they had lacked nothing.

Application:

There is a saying I grew up hearing.  It says, "Where God guides, He provides".  I've also heard "Where God leads, He also feeds".  The bottom line is, when we are walking with God, He will take care of us.  He always takes care of His people.  Just as the people of Israel spent 40 years in a wilderness where God took care of them, we can also rest assured that God knows how to take great care of His children.  He is our provider when we are seeking Him and His will in our lives.

Prayer:

Father, thank you for providing for me and my family every day.  Your amazing miracles never cease!  Thank you that I have never lacked anything because of You.  You are my source and the one I can depend on.  Let me live in Your will at all times and have no lack in my life.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment