Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Humility Wins

Scripture:

Numbers 12:3  "Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth".

Observation:

Miriam and Aaron were getting jealous of Moses and began to speak against him.  They began to question his authority and say that God had also spoken through them.  God heard and defended Moses.  God told them that He spoke to His prophets through dreams and revelations, but He met with Moses face to face.  Moses was the most humble man on that planet, they were full of pride.  Humility wins!

Application:

God always resists the proud and gives grace to the humble. God watches out for those who are humble before Him and who walk in obedience to Him.  He raises up the humble and puts down the proud.  We need to realize this fact and walk accordingly.  Humility wins!  We don't have to promote ourselves, just walk humbly before our God and He will fight our battles.

Prayer:

Father, help me in this area.  Help me to remain humble before You all the days of my life.  Help me to walk in obedience in every area.  I want to be fully Yours.  Thank You for allowing my life to matter and to make a difference.  You are my everything and without You I can do nothing.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment