Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Making Heaven Rejoice

Scripture:

Luke 15:10  "In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents".

Observation:

Jesus had just given a couple illustrations about the Kingdom of God.  He said that when a lady finds her lost coin, she is going to rejoice and call her friends together to celebrate.  He then says that there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels when one sinner repents.

Application:

I love to see people happy.  It does my heart good to see people celebrate and rejoice.  In this verse, we see how heaven responds when a sinner repents.  Every time a sinner repents of their sin, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels.  If we want heaven rejoicing, we must win souls for the King.

Prayer:

Father, I want to bring you great joy with my life.  I want to see angels rejoicing because another sinner has come to repentance.  I give You my life and ask you to enable me to bring many into Your kingdom.  Let many repent because of our work together.  I want to see great rejoicing in heaven.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment