Monday, April 6, 2015

When God is With You

Scripture:

Joshua 6:27  "So the Lord was with Joshua, and his fame was in all the land".

Observation:

Joshua had become the leader of God's people and had just led them across the Jordan River and helped them destroy the fortified city of Jericho.  It was evident to the people that God was with Joshua and that they could trust his leadership.  This caused his fame to spread throughout the land.  When God is with you, it will be evident.

Application:

One of the greatest things someone can say about you is that "the Lord is with them".  As believers, we are to be one with the Lord, He in us and us in Him.  The evidence of this is that people will see God working in our lives and they will know that the Lord is with us.  When the Lord is with you, every battle is won and great victories are wrought.  We need to seek the Lord and earnestly desire that He be with us.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I want evidence in my life that You are with me.  I want to walk with You, talk with You, be with You and live through You.  Help me to live a life that would cause You to want to walk with me.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment