Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Never a Day Like it

Scripture:

Joshua 10:14 "There has never been a day like it before of since, a day when the Lord listened to a human being.  Surely the Lord was fighting for Israel".

Observation:

Joshua and the people of Israel were going through the Promised Land wiping out cities and taking down kings.  While they were defeating the Amorites Joshua asked Lord to make the sun stand still for a day and God heard his prayer and it was sunny for 24 hours.  This is seemingly impossible, but with God all things are possible.

Application:

God can still do the scientifically impossible whenever He wants.  He is all-powerful and the universe must listen to His voice.  At any time, God can make a day that is described like "there has never been a day like it before or since".  I want today to be a day like no other in my life.  I want today to be a day of miracles.  It says the Lord listened to a human being.  He is  listening... are we talking and asking.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I ask You for today to be a day like no other in my life.  I ask You to hear my cry and deliver my family financially.  Thank you for working in Josh's life.  May he be all You desire Him to be.  Continue to guide my family daily I pray and let today be a day like no other.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment