Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Cloud of His Glory

Scripture:

II Chronicles 5:14 "so that the priests could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of God".

Observation:

This scripture has always blessed me. I see here that man's human work of ministry can't even operate when the true glory of the Lord comes. The priests could not even perform their functions because of the cloud of His glory. When human meets the omnipotent God, the human can't even function as they have always done.

Application:

I want the glory of God to come back to the church and the body of Christ. As members of the body of Christ, we are the dwelling place of the Most High God. Let His glory fill us to overflowing until we can do nothing apart from what He wants us to do. In the glory realm, works of the flesh die and works of the Spirit prosper. God should receive glory from our lives in everything we do.

Prayer:

Father, I want to walk in Your glory. I am the temple of the Holy Spirit and I want Your glory to fill my life as it did on the day Solomon dedicated the Temple. I want to walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. I want Your glory more and more at Word of Life. Come Holy Spirit in all Your glory and power! Help me not to get in your way.
I Love You,
Jeff Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment