Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Motivate One Another

Scripture:

Hebrews 10:24 "Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works".

Observation:

The writer of Hebrews is talking about our response to what Jesus did on the cross. It should drive us to good works! We should be people who are looking for ways to be a blessing to others. Our minds should be filled with ways to motivate people to do acts of love and good works.

Application:

I am going to spend my day looking for opportunities to motivate people toward acts of love and good works. This is an action verse, which requires us to do something. I don't want to be a hearer and not a doer of the word. Ask yourself, "how can I motivate people toward love and good works today?", then go and do it.

Prayer:

Lord, today was a simple verse, but it is so powerful. You word is truth and as we do what it says, we will be transformed. I want to fulfill Your will on this earth for my life. Help me to do today what you have put in my heart. Let me be an encourager today toward love and good works!

I Love You Lord,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment