Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Glimpse of His Glory

Scripture:

Ezekiel 44:4 "I looked and I saw that the glory of the Lord filled the temple of the Lord, and I fell face down on the ground".

Observation:

Ezekiel was privileged to have many powerful encounters with the Lord. He saw many visions and dreams. In this vision, he has just received all the details of what the Temple will look like down to all the decorations and dimensions of everything. Next he sees the glory of the Lord filling the temple and his reaction was awesome. He fell on his face to the ground. He had already had many powerful visions and God had shown him so much, but when he saw the glory of the Lord, he hit the deck face down. This is what happens every time someone gets a glimpse of the glory of the Lord.

Application:

When we experience the glory of the Lord, our lives will be changed. WE will be humbled in His presence. Worship is not a problem when we have tasted of His glory and awesomeness. Immediately upon seeing the glory of the Lord, we want to fall on our faces and repent of every sin in our lives. We need to see His glory again. Those who have seen His glory, have never been the same. Their lives have changed forever. I know when I say His glory and majesty, my life was changed. One glimpse of his glory and you will never again doubt God's power. Ask the Lord to show you His glory today!

Prayer:

Lord, Show me Your glory one more time. I want to know You more. I want to walk with You and talk with You. I want to work for You and fulfill Your will in my life. I surrender to You every area of my life. Take me Lord and use me for Your glory. Show me Your ways. Teach me Your paths. I want to know You more.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment