Monday, September 5, 2016

What Are You Pursuing?

Scripture:

Proverbs 21:21  "Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor".

Observation:

Solomon understood what was important in life.  He understood that many people pursue life, prosperity and honor, but come up empty.  He turns it around and tells us that if we pursue righteousness and love, we will find the other.

Application:

Instead of pursuing life, prosperity and honor, we need to pursue righteousness and love.  When we walk in righteousness and people see love in our hearts, we will have the life we have always wanted.  When we pursue the right things, prosperity and honor will find their way to us.  We need to pursue righteousness and love people, then our path will be blessed.

Prayer:

Father, help me to pursue the right things.  Help me to live a life You can bless.  Show me how to love like You love and to walk as You walk.  I want to know You more and today I pursue Your righteousness and love, I'll leave the rest to You.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment