Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Then They Will Know

Scripture:

"Egypt will no longer be a source of confidence for the people of Israel but will be a reminder of their sin in turning to her for help.  They they will know that I am the Sovereign Lord".

Observation:

"Then they will know that I am the Sovereign Lord" are some of the most popular words in the Old Testament.  As I read through, I see these words come again and again.  Over and over the Lord says about a nation, "then they will know that I am the Lord".  He always has, and always will want the world to know that He rules and reigns the earth.  God desperately desires the world to see and know Him

Application:

We have the ability to help the Lord with this constant plea in His heart.  We have the ability to link up with Him to make His name known in all the earth.  His desire for the world to know Him has never changed.  When we bring lost people to Christ and give them relationship with Him, we are fulfilling  God's greatest desire.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to be a soul winner and a disciple maker.  Help me lead my church into being a church that makes You known to the entire world.  Expand my vision and help me lead more people into your kingdom than I have ever imagined.  I want the world to know that You are the Sovereign Lord.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment