Monday, June 3, 2013

Thy Kingdom Come!

Scripture:

Isaiah 33:24 "No one living in Zion will say, 'I am ill'; and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven".

Observation:

Under the fullness of God's rule and reign, there is healing for all and sin is gone.  Isaiah was prophesying about a time when God would rule and reign in Israel again, when God would establish His kingdom there.  Whenever God is in complete control, there is blessing, health, joy, peace, etc.  He is good!  When He reigns in Zion now one will say "I am ill" because sickness and disease will be done away with.  He is the healer of all sickness and disease.

Application:

I long to live under the complete rule and reign of God.  In His presence there is fullness of joy.  When He rules, everything is so much better!  Jesus taught us to pray, "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven".  As for me, I want the kingdom of God to come stronger and stronger in the earth until we are caught up to live in the fullness of His reign and rule forever.  I want to shout it out this morning, THY KINGDOM COME!!!

Prayer:

Father, let Your kingdom come in my life, my family, my church, my city and my world.  Let Your will be done in my life, my family, my church, and my world.  Help me be more aware of how to bring Your reign and rule more and more on the earth.  I want to live in a place where you are truly in complete control.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment