Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The Faith of Abraham

Scripture:

Romans 4:20  "Abraham never wavered in believing God's promise.  In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God.  He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever He promises."

Observation:

Abraham was about 100 years old and never wavered at the promise that he would have children like the stars of the sky.  It says here that his faith actually grew stronger.  He was fully, not partially, convinced that God was fully able to do whatever He promises.

Application:

I want to live a "fully convinced" life of faith.  There are many things I know God has promised me.  I want my faith to increase throughout my life instead of decrease.  I want to grow more in faith every day.  In my old age, I want to have more faith than in my younger age.  I want to fulfill everything God has for me in my life.

Prayer:

Father, increase my faith.  Increase my trust in Your promises like Abraham.  Help me to follow You fully and never waver in my faith.  Let my life be an example to others that God will take care of His people when they live by faith.  Let my faith in Your be strong and increase all the days of my life.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment