Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Invited into Partnership

Scripture:

I Corinthians 1:9 "God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."

Observation:

Paul says here that God will do what he says he will do, then he goes on to say that He has invited us into partnership with His Son, Jesus Christ.  From this verse we are called to be the partners of Jesus.  We are to be one with him.  We are to walk and talk like Him and with Him.  We are to be partners in His mission on the earth.

Application:

We are called to partner with Jesus to fulfill His mission on the earth.  What an amazing thought!  Jesus wants to be my partner in doing what He wants me to do for Him.  I am not alone in ministry.  I have a partner, who works together with me to accomplish the will of God in the earth.  What better partner than Jesus?

Prayer:

Jesus, I want to partner with You closer.  I don't want You to be my silent partner.  I want to hear Your voice and to partner with to to accomplish the Father's will.  Speak to me clearly and partner with me to do Your will.  Show me the way forward and speak to me each day.  I want a true partnership with You.

Your Partner,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment