Saturday, August 1, 2026

Trust God’s Faithfulness

 Scripture:

“But I trust in your faithfulness. May I rejoice because of your deliverance!” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭13‬:‭5‬ ‭NET‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist was asking God when He was going to overthrow his enemies and bring justice. The Psalm was basically saying, How long will You allow bad things to happen and You not intervene? He seemed frustrated, but in this verse he gives some wisdom, “but I trust in Your faithfulness.”

Application;

Psalms like this help me because there are times when it seems like God is not answering our prayers. There are seasons when it may seem like He is distant. At those times, we must remain like David and trust in God’s faithfulness. We may not understand why He allows certain things to happen, but we know in the end, it always turns around and He always delivers. 

Prayer:

Father, teach me to trust Your faithfulness. You have always been faithful to me and always come through for me, but sometimes it is not when I want You to. Help me to trust You more and to remain in faith when things are not going the way I want them to go. When I see how You have worked in my life, I should never wonder if You are going to work on my behalf, but I do. Help me to trust You more.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment