Scripture:
“My child, pay attention to my words; listen attentively to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your sight, guard them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and healing to one’s entire body.” Proverbs 4:20-22 NET
Observation:
This proverb truly demonstrates wisdom for the reader. It tells us to pay attention and listen to God’s words. It says we must guard them and keep them in front of us. He continues by saying that God’s words are life and healing.
Application:
In Exodus, God said, “I am the Lord who heals you.” In this passage we read that we should pay attention to God’s words because they bring life and healing to our body. Listening to God’s words is important, not only to our souls, but to our bodies as well. God’s word is alive and powerful and sharper than a two edged sword. It can operate on our lives if we let it. We must pursue God’s word and put it into action, then we won’t need to worry bout our healing.
Prayer:
Lord God Almighty, You are awesome and I worship You. I need You Lord. Help me to love Your words because they more and more each day. Let Your word bring healing to my body and life to my soul. Let my life be centered on Your Word. Speak to me clearly that I may walk in Your will at all times. Show me each step to take and lead me in Your paths of righteousness.
Yours,
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment