Scripture:
“I am determined, O God! I will sing and praise you with my whole heart.” Psalms 108:1 NET
Observation:
The Psalmist describes the fact that he is determined to sing and praise God with his whole heart. Determination means that you won’t stop, no matter what happens to you. The determined person will not be deterred from what they set out to do. The Psalmist was determined to praise God with his whirl heart.
Application:
There are times when worship is a delight and sometimes when it is more of a determination. Either way, nobody should be able to stop our praise. We should live determined to give God our very best praise. We should not let our circumstances determine our praise, but in every situation, we must be a people that are determined to sing and give God praise.
Prayer:
Father, I am determined to give you praise and honor in and through my life. Let my whole heart be involved in my worship. I don’t want to give you something that doesn’t require much of me. I want to give You my very best. Help me to serve You well and to praise You with my whole heart.
Yours Forever,
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment