Scripture:
“Seek the Lord and the strength he gives! Seek his presence continually!” Psalms 105:4 NET
Observation:
The Psalmist here encourages us to seek God. He also encourages us to seek the strength He gives and His presence as well. In other words, God is worth the pursuit. We are called to be continual seekers and the Lord is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Application:
It is easy to become self-reliant because we trust ourselves. God wants us to seek Him. He wants us to seek His presence, His power, His strength, etc. Throughout our lives, we should pursue the Lord continually because there is always more in God. He has a never-ending supply of everything we need. Our place is to seek Him concerning everything in our lives, then to trust Him to do what is best for us. Trusting God is central to a life of faith.
Prayer:
Lord God Almighty, I seek You this morning. I want to know You more. I want to hear Your voice speaking clearly so I can follow accurately. I want to know Your heart and will for my life. Let me always be a seeker of God and one who is after Your presence. You are my everything! Fill me each and every day with what I need to serve You well.
Yours Forever,
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment