Scripture:
“As for me, you uphold me because of my integrity; you allow me permanent access to your presence.” Psalms 41:12 NET
Observation:
David tells us here that God upholds him because of his integrity and gives him permanent access to His presence. Our integrity holds us up and gives us access to God’s presence. This is powerful!
Application:
I want to live a life that God will bless. I have always wanted to please the Lord and walk in His ways. I want to demonstrate a life of integrity to those around me. Through Christ, we have already been given permanent access to the Father, but it is a good reminder to us of something we have, but don’t access as often as we should. I love the idea of permanent access through Christ. I don’t just have access when I’m having a good day, but because of Jesus, on my worst day, I still have access.
Prayer:
Father, let me live my life as one who has permanent access to You. You are my everything and I love You more every day. Help me to live, not feeling distanced from God, but close enough to realize I have permanent access at any time of any day. Today at Disney, remind me that I have permanent access to the power and presence of God.
Your Son,
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment