Scripture:
“I will focus on your honor and majestic splendor, and your amazing deeds!” Psalms 145:5 NET
Observation:
Three things the Psalmist says he will focus on concerning the Lord God Almighty. He declares that he will focus on the Lord’s honor, His majestic splendor, and His amazing deeds. These are a good place to start when we are focusing on the Lord.
Application:
Focus helps us achieve great things. What gets our focus will shape our future. It is easy to focus on all the negative things in life because they present themselves right in front of us. The fact is, we choose what we will focus on. I want to focus on the Lord, His honor, His splendor, and His amazing deeds. I choose to focus on God.
Prayer:
Father, help me to maintain my focus on You at all times. Let my heart be pure and my path be straight. Let my life be focused on right things. Help me to follow You completely and to remain focused during good times and bad times. I want to live a life focused on You and Your will in the earth.
Yours Forever,
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment