Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Wisdom Cries Out

 Scripture:

“I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.” ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭8‬:‭17‬ ‭NET‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, it is easy to overlook who is speaking. Sometimes verses like this appear to be God speaking to us, and it is, but these are the words of wisdom. This section starts with “wisdom cries out.” Wisdom says, “I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.” 

Application:

When we love wisdom, wisdom loves us. God loves us at all times, wisdom doesn’t chase us down. Wisdom loves those who love wisdom and seek it. We are told that those who seek wisdom will find it. We should always ask God for wisdom. He is the source of all wisdom and we need wisdom to guide our lives. When we love and seek wisdom, we will find it and be blessed for it.

Prayer:

Father, let me be wise. Let me make right decisions and be led by Your Spirit. You are the source of all wisdom and knowledge. Teach me to mine for wisdom and to seek it out before I make any decisions in life. Help me to stay on Your course and fulfill Your plans for my life. Let me find wisdom as I follow You.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment