Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Anxiety or Joy?

 Scripture:

“Anxiety in a person’s heart weighs him down, but an encouraging word brings him joy.” ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭12‬:‭25‬ ‭NET‬‬

Observation:

This proverb is simple, yet powerful. It tells us that anxiety weighs us down, but encouragement brings us joy. Your is true that anxiety has a way of weighing us down and causing us to feel hopeless. They way out of anxiety is into the presence of the Lord. He is not anxious about anything. 

Application:

If anxiety weighs people down, I need to do whatever I can to be an encouragement to those around me. I don’t want to walk around weighed down and I don’t want those around me to live that way either. I want to be an encourager to those around me. I want to lift people up and not weigh them down.

Prayer:

Father, You are incredible and I love serving You. Help me to serve You well in my generation. Help me not to be weighed down with the cares of this life. Teach me to trust You in every area. Let my life bring joy to those around me. Teach me to walk with You in joy and not anxiety. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment