Monday, September 7, 2026

Patience and Words

 Scripture:

“Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a soft tongue can break a bone.” ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭25‬:‭15‬ ‭NET‬‬

Observation:

The author here speaks of patience and a soft tongue as powerful weapons in our hands. Sometimes, we fight hard for things that are not necessary and we simply need to patiently wait. A soft word at the right time or and in the right way, can break bones.

Application:

I like things to happen quickly. Patience wins the day, so I need to learn patience better. Patience also deals with trust, when our trust level increases, our patience level increase because we trust that whatever we are waiting for is going to happen. I also want my tongue to speak right words, at the right time, and with the right heart.

Prayer:

Father, You are awesome and I ask You to help me to wait patiently on You. Help me to speak the right words. Let my life be used for Your glory. Teach me Your ways and reveal to me the path You want me to walk. I need You Lord. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment