Friday, September 18, 2026

The Justice of God

 Scripture:

“Tell the innocent it will go well with them, for they will be rewarded for what they have done. Too bad for the wicked sinners! For they will get exactly what they deserve.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭3‬:‭10‬-‭11‬ ‭NET‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah begins his prophetic words with a strong rebuke of God’s people. In this verse, he declares the justice of God. He tells the innocent that they will be rewarded and the sinners that they will get what they deserve. He shows justice both directions, to the righteous a blessing and to the unrighteous a curse. 

Application:

As for me, I want to be on the blessing side of God’s justice and not the cursed side. I want to live a life that brings a smile to God’s face and makes Him want to bless me, not bring judgment into my life. Justice is coming one day when God will make every wrong thing right. I want to live in such a way that blessings flow and not punishment. 

Prayer:

Father, let my life be filled with Your love, Your grace, Your compassion, and Your strength. Help me to live with eternity in mind. When I stand before You, I want to hear well done good and faithful servant. Let my life be used for Your glory. Open doors and help me to walk confidently through them. Show me every decision I need to make. I want to follow Your voice and Your ways. 

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment