Scripture:
“He is like a tree planted by flowing streams; it yields its fruit at the proper time, and its leaves never fall off. He succeeds in everything he attempts.” Psalms 1:3 NET
Observation:
In this first Psalm, the Psalmist describes a person who is righteous and flees from evil. It says he is planted like a tree whose leaves never fall off and that produces fruit at the right times. He says of that person that he succeeds in everything he attempts.
Application:
I want to fit into this category of person. I want to always have leaves on my tree and to yield much fruit for the Kingdom of God. Lastly, I want to succeed at everything I attempt. I want the blessing of Almighty God on my life. This Psalm is attached to obedience. It is those who live godly lives who see these things. As for me, I want to live a life that God can bless. I want to live aligned with His purposes and plans for me.
Prayer:
Lord, I give myself to You. Guide me. Guard me. Lead me into Your will at all times. Help me to live a life You can bless and prosper. You are faithful and true. Teach me to hear Your voice and to respond accordingly. Show me how to walk in Your blessing. Meet every need in my life and family. Meet every need in the church and the ministry I lead. Prosper my life and let every need be met.
Yours,
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment