Monday, July 27, 2026

Stand Still and Consider

 Scripture:

““Pay attention to this, Job! Stand still and consider the wonders God works.” ‭‭Job‬ ‭37‬:‭14‬ ‭NET‬‬

Observation:

This word is from Job’s friend Elihu. He tells his friend to stand still and consider the wonders of God’s work. This phrase stood out to me as something valuable to do at times. We should ponder the works of God and think about the things He has done.

Application:

It is good to think upon the goodness of God and to meditate on His word and His works. I need to spend more time contemplating my walk with the creator of the universe. What He has done in my life has been nothing short of incredible and I should think more often of all He has done. It is good to reflect on God.

Prayer:

Father, help me to slow down enough to meditate on You. Teach me to stand still and consider the wonders You work. Help me to be a disciplined thinker. I want to know You more each day. Take me deeper in my walk with You. You are incredible!

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment