Thursday, July 23, 2026

My Redeemer Lives

 Scripture:

“As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and that as the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God,” ‭‭Job‬ ‭19‬:‭25‬-‭26‬ ‭NET‬‬

Observation:

Job understood what he was going through more than his friends thought he did. He understood that he hadn’t done anything to deserve what he was going through. He knew his situation would turn around if he could just hold onto God. He knew his redeemer lives and that he would see God one day, no matter what was currently happening in his life.

Application:

We need to always know seep in our hearts where we are in our relationship with God. We need confidence in God and our salvation. We can only have that confidence when we are sure of our walk with God. The beauty is that we can have assurance and confidence in our God and in His word. He will do what He says He will do and we can have confidence in that. 

Prayer:

Father, You are the best and I worship You. You brought me into Your family and blessed my life. Help me to follow You well and to walk in confidence every day. Teach me Your word. Show my things and teach me to obey You completely. I want to fulfill Your will in every area of my life. I know my redeemer lives and he will stand on the earth! Bless our Dominican Republic trip this week as we do our best to extend Your kingdom.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment