Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Faith Worth Talking About

Scripture:

Romans 1:8  "Let me say first that I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith in him is being talked about all over the world".

Observation:

Paul tells the Romans that their faith in Christ was being talked about all over the world.  Paul thanked God for this fact, but this fact intrigues me.  Their faith must have been extraordinary for people all over the world to be talking about it.  Faith is simply trusting God.  These Romans were trusting God and walking with Him.

Application:

I want the kind of faith that is spoken of all over the world.  I want to see a church raised up that has faith that is spoken of all over the world.  I want to increase in faith every day and become a person of faith.  I know that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.  Therefore if we want more faith, we must get into God's word more.

Prayer:

Father, help me get into Your word more and more.  Teach me the life of faith that I may please You.  Help me become the person You want me to be and to fulfill Your will for my life.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment