Thursday, January 5, 2012

God's Promises

Scripture:

Psalm 91:15 "When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them".

Observation:

I see four promises from God to us in this passage. These promises are for those who dwell in the secret place of the Most High. According to verse 14, it is those who love Him and trust in His name. He says to them 1. When they call, He will answer. 2. He will be with them in trouble. 3. He will rescue them. 4. He will honor them.

Application:

These four promises are powerful! When we live for Him, love Him and trust Him, He will hear us when we call. These promises are conditional. They are for those who are sincerely following the Lord, but they are also amazing promises that we need to stand on and claim as ours. To see them come to pass, we must "call on him". When we call on Him, we can expect that He will be with us in trouble, rescue us, and honor us. We must "call on Him".

Prayer:

Father, teach me to walk with You more intimately. I want to abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I want to walk closer to You this year than ever before. Teach me every day to walk with You more deeply. I want to hear Your voice and fulfill Your will for my life. Thanks for Your promises to us.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment