Friday, October 8, 2010

Angels

Scripture:

Psalm 34:7 "The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them".

Observation:

The angel of the Lord is seen many times in scripture. The angel of the Lord is a powerful angel that can defeat any enemy. He rises up to fight on behalf of God's people. In this verse we see that the angel of the Lord camps around, and delivers, those who fear the Lord.

Application:

Fearing the Lord has many benefits I am learning as I walk through Psalms this time. Here, the fear of the Lord causes the angel of the Lord to stay around me and deliver me from my enemies. This powerful angel goes to work on my behalf when I walk in the fear of the Lord. If I really believe this, stress in life is reduced because I would know that this powerful angel has got my back and will deliver me from any situation. You can rest easier knowing there are unseen forces working on your behalf at all times. This is brought on by the fear of the Lord.

Prayer:

Here I am again Lord asking you to teach me about the fear of the Lord. I know there are many benefits for those who fear you. I want to fall in that category. Teach me to fear you as I should and let your angels get my back.

I Love You Lord,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment