Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Divine Acceleration

Scripture:

II Chronicles 29:36 "And Hezekiah and all the people rejoiced because of what God had done for the people, for everything had been accomplished so quickly".

Observation:

King Hezekiah was placing everything in order. He started out with repairing the temple of the Lord. His heart was in the right place and he was doing things according to God's plans and purposes. As he was working, doing things God's way, God came and accelerated it so that everything was accomplished very quickly.

Application:

When you do things God's way and according to His timing, He has the ability to do the impossible and speed up time when He needs to. He can accelerate you into your destiny quicker than you can imagine! I have watched the Lord accelerate people's destiny many times as they were fully following Him. He can put you in the right place at the right time to accelerate His will. When He does it, you can rest assured it will be awesome. Follow God's plans and allow Him to raise you up at the right time. Be in the right place at the right time and watch God work! He is incredible.

Prayer:

Lord, sometimes we labor and labor for things in Your kingdom, then suddenly You decide to do a quick work. It is awesome to watch You do this. Help me not to be weary in well doing, but to look anxiously for You to accelerate things. I believe You are going to accelerate Word of Life faster than what we have been accustomed to. Help me be ready for it. Give me wisdom to lead us through this acceleration. When it is all finished I want people to say, "it had to be God". I want my life to bring You glory!

I love you Lord,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment