Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Overwhelming Victory

Scripture:

Romans 8:37 "No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is our through Christ, who loved us."

Observation:

Paul says here that despite death, life, persecution, danger, calamity, etc. we have overwhelming victory through Christ.  I notice here that it is our through Christ who loved us.  Christ is the pathway to overwhelming victory and I want to live there.

Application:

When we are connected to the vine, all of our nutrients come from Him.  When we are connected to Christ, overwhelming victory is ours because we are one with Him and He flows through our lives.  Everything we need is found in being connected to Christ.  That is where our victory lies.

Prayer:

Jesus, live in me and through me.  I want to stay connected with you every day.  Let your victory flow in my life.  Let me live a life that Christ can flow through to touch the world around me.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment