Monday, November 25, 2019

Where God Rests His Eyes

Scripture:
\
“For the eyes of the Lord Yahweh rest upon the godly, and his heart responds to their prayers. But he turns his back on those who practice evil.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:12‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Peter tells us here that God’s eyes rest on the godly and his heart responds to their prayers.  He goes on to say that he turns his back on those who are doing evil things.  When we live godly, He takes notice.

Application:

I want the eyes of God on my life at all times.  I want to live a life that makes Him rest His eyes on me and for Him to respond to my prayers.  My job is to live a godly life.  His job is to watch over me and respond to my prayers.  I want to live more sold out for Jesus every day.  He is my hearts desire.  I long to be with Him and to walk with Him closer and closer.

Prayer:

Lord, I want more and more of You in my life.  I want You to watch over me and respond to my prayers.  Help me to live a life that grabs the attention of the Most High.  Teach me to live godly and to focus my attention on You at all times.   You are incredible!

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment