Friday, November 22, 2019

Capable Brings Elevation


Scripture:

“Daniel soon proved himself more capable than all the other administrators and high officers. Because of Daniel’s great ability, the king made plans to place him over the entire empire.”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭6:3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Daniel proved himself more capable than all the other administrators.  He had great ability, which caused the king to prepare to place him over the entire empire.  His capability caused him to be raised up over and over again.  He was a hard working, diligent, smart and humble person and was elevated to incredible positions because of it.

Application:

I need to behave my capacity to lead and my diligence as a leader.  I know I am capable of more and better leadership than what I have given to this point in my life.  I want to enhance my skills and lead God’s people well.  I need to study, pray, seek God and implement what He gives me so that my life may be more effective for His Kingdom.

Prayer:

Father, increase my capacity.  Help me to lead well and administrate with excellence.  Help me to lead with skillful hands those You put in my care.  I want to increase my capacity to serve You and lead others so that we may all be more effective and impactful for Your kingdom.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment